All Rights Reserved
The competitors assemble in the Sherborne School Courts for an optional 40 mile road run starting at 11:00am and return to the school Concours where judging will commence at 2:00pm. The prize giving ceremony will be held at 4:00pm.
- Optional 40 mile run at 11:00am. Entrants will be issued with route details and instructions.
- Trophy for the oldest car and motorcycle that participates in the road run.
- Prize for the most appropriately dressed vehicle occupants.
- Master Class for Car Class winners from the last two years.
- Souvenir Programme with a list of entries.
- Concourse (Judging starts at 2pm).
- Prize Giving Ceremony at 4pm.
- Click HERE to see the Entry Regulations.
- Click HERE to see the 2019 entry fees. (Subject to confirmation)
- Click HERE to see the trophies that can be won at the 2019 Sherborne Historic Vehicle Rally.
Entry forms will be available to download from this web site or by post in spring 2019 One entry form will be required for each vehicle entered.
- Completed forms with payment (Cheques payable to Rotary Clubs of Sherborne Castles) should be returned with a Stamped Addressed Envelope to:
Chris MacAdie, 84 Quarr Lane Park, Sherborne, Dorset, DT9 4JA
- Confirmation of entry will be sent by email to those who have provided their email address details. This will include an attachment to be printed. As this is a Charity event we would appreciate a SAE for postal confirmations of entry.
|2018 Winners Gallery|