All Rights Reserved
The competitors assemble in the Sherborne School Courts for an optional 40 mile road run starting at 11:00am and return to the school Concours where judging will commence at 2:00pm. The prize giving ceremony will be held at 4:00pm.
- Optional 40 mile run at 11:00am. Entrants will be issued with route details and instructions.
- Trophy for the oldest car and motorcycle that participates in the road run.
- Prize for the most appropriately dressed vehicle occupants.
- Master Class for Car Class winners from the last two years.
- Souvenir Programme with a list of entries.
- Concourse (Judging starts at 2pm).
- Prize Giving Ceremony at 4pm.
- Click HERE to see the Entry Regulations.
- Click HERE to see the 2018 entry fees.
- Click HERE to see the trophies that can be won at the 2018 Sherborne Historic Vehicle Rally.
- Click on the Thumbnails for the 2018 Entry Form. One entry form will be required for each vehicle entered.
- Completed forms with payment (Cheques payable to Rotary Clubs of Sherborne Castles) should be returned with a Stamped Addressed Envelope to:
Chris MacAdie, 84 Quarr Lane Park, Sherborne, Dorset, DT9 4JA
- Confirmation of entry will be sent by email to those who have provided their email address details. This will include an attachment to be printed. As this is a Charity event we would appreciate a SAE for postal confirmations of entry.
PDF Format Word Format
View/Download the Entry Form
|2017 Winners Gallery|